This Private Policy is organised as follows:
- What Personal Data We Collect
- How we use Personal Data
- Disclosing Personal Data
- Protection of Personal Data
- Access to Personal Data
- Third party websites and services
- Social networks
- Contact information
- Changes in Private Policy
- Governing law
1. What Personal Data We Collect
We may ask you to provide personal information when you:
- Access or use our Website ;
- Submit a form to register as a customer or submit any other forms relating to any of our Products and Services;
- Set up an account on our Website;
- Place orders for Products through our Website;
- Request quotes, services, support or information;
- Participate in surveys, programs, contests or other promotional activities;
- Subscribe to newsletters, promotional emails or other materials;
- Participate in any social media offerings;
- Contact us or submit your Personal Data to us for any other reasons.
Information we may request includes an individual’s name, addresses, telephone (landline and mobile) numbers, mailing and delivery addresses, e-mail addresses, country of residence, dates of birth, and credit card/debit card information. We may also collect demographic information of your customers, such as age, gender, interests, and preferences.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse or friend), by submitting such information to us, you warrant and represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party or are duly authorised by the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
Some Forever Jewels services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both Forever Jewels and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services, and may use the information according to each company’s privacy statement and other agreements with you.
You are solely responsible for, and shall ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the Products and Services you have requested.
2. How We Use Personal Data
- Processing, recording, monitoring and fulfilling your orders and deliveries;
- Verifying and processing your personal particulars and payment;
- Communicating with you, including to update you on the status of your orders and deliveries, and respond to your queries and requests;
- Improving our products or services;
- Managing the administrative and business operations of Forever Jewels and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- Facilitating business asset transactions (which may extend to any mergers, acquisitions or asset sales;
- Matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
- Resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- Preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analysing and managing commercial risks;
- Providing media announcements and responses;
- Monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
- Legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution); and
- Conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
- Meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on Forever Jewels (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations); and
- Purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
Where permitted under applicable laws, we may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following additional purposes:
- Analytics and tracking;
- Conducting market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine customer location, preferences and demographics to develop special offers and marketing programmes in relation to Forever Jewels’s Products and Services, and to improve our service delivery and your customer experience at our touchpoints;
- Providing additional Products and Services and benefits to you, including promotions, loyalty and reward programmes from Forever Jewels and/or sending newsletters, materials and/or updates about our Products and Services;;
- Matching Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with the provision, marketing or offering of Products and Services by Forever Jewels;
- Leads generation and management for marketing Forever Jewels’s Products and Services;
- Administering contests, competitions and marketing campaigns, and personalising your experience at Forever Jewels’s touchpoints, including to create customised Product prescription forms, advance payment forms, reimbursement forms and/other forms for you as part of our product and/or service offerings on our Website;
- Communicating to you advertisements involving details of our Products and Services, special offers and rewards, either to our customers generally, or which we have identified may be of interest to you (including but not limited to upselling, cross selling and online marketing);
- Organising promotional events and corporate social responsibility projects; and
- Purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
Personal Data collected may be stored and processed in the Singapore or any other country in which Forever Jewels or its related corporations, agents, contractors or service providers maintain facilities, and by using Forever Jewels Products and Services (including our Website), you hereby expressly consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
3. Disclosing Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data to the following third parties for the purposes listed below:
- Forever Jewels’s related corporations and employees in connection with the purposes listed in Section 3 above, including to provide Products and Services to you, address your questions and requests in relation to your customer accounts, subscription and billing or order or delivery arrangements with us as well as our Products and Services, to activate, deactivate, install, maintain and operate our systems and/or services;
- Our third party agents, contractors or service providers for the purposes specified in Section 3 above, including:
- Agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to Forever Jewels, such as logistics or courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, printing, billing, payroll, processing, technical services, training, market research, call centre, security or other services;
- Commercial shops and retailers in relation to providing rewards and benefits;
- Our professional advisers and consultants such as auditors, lawyers and insurance brokers or agents;
- Any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale) involving Forever Jewels;
- Relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; and
- Any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to, or where such disclosure is permitted under applicable law.
5. Protection of Personal Data
Forever Jewels uses reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data and to store it securely. Where Personal Data is entered on our Website, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure that is beyond our control. Forever Jewels hereby disclaims any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with, any loss, theft, or unauthorised use, access, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar actions with regard to any Personal Data held or maintained by us.
Where you register an account on the Website, you will be required to select a username and password. As your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security, we ask that you take steps to protect against unauthorised access or use of your account. Please select and protect your password appropriately and limit access to your device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. You are responsible for any loss, theft and compromise of your password and account information, and any activity on your account that takes place through unauthorised password use.
6. Access to Personal Data
You have a right to access, change and remove the Personal Data held by Forever Jewels. If you wish to do so, please refer to ‘Contact Us’. You may access, change and remove your personal details by clicking on ‘My Account’. You may also decline to receive emails by clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ in any marketing email you receive or through your Account on our Website.
7. Passing of Property
8. Social Networks
Our Website provides you with social plug-ins from various social networks. If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our Website will also be made available to social networks such as Facebook, Google + and Twitter. If you are logged in on one of these social networks during your visit to our Website, the social network might add this information to your profile. If you are interacting with one of the social plug-ins, this information will be transferred to the social network. In case you do not wish to allow such a data transfer, please log off on your social network before you enter our Website.
We cannot influence this data collection and data transfer via the social plug-ins. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of Personal Data, what rights you have and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings.
9. Contact information
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please write to us at any one of our Office addresses in the “Contact Us” page of our Website, or you may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Governing law